Stuff You May or May Not Want to Know

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Totally Random v2.0

I liked the nice (read: weird) mix of music iTunes threw back at me when I hit random for yesterday's playlist, so I did it again for today. I'll do it again for tomorrow's playlist too. I'm not lazy -- I have to find 75 Christmas songs that don't make me want to vomit from hearing them 1,000,000,002 times. 

Yes, that's right.
Christmas music.

Starting December 10th, it will be daily Christmas music playlists. I'm thinking it will break down into themes, like goth, country, opera, traditional, Broadway, things like that.

Click here for Grooveshark playlist goodness.

Track listing:
'Have I the Right' by the Honeycombs
'Color Him Father' by the Winstons
'Where in the Hell Did You Go (With My Toothbrush)' by Rev. Horton Heat
'Twister' by Sam Sharp
'Nothing's Impossible' by Depeche Mode

No comments:

Post a Comment