Stuff You May or May Not Want to Know

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

It's beginning to look a Goth like Christmas

Did the world end? 
Probably not.

Are you following me on Twitter yet?
Probably not.

Do I care?
Well, actually, yes. So get on it.

Today's playlist is nice darkwave/goth set. Goths like Christmas too. Just remember they like black eyeliner, torn fishnet stockings and a few packs clove cigarettes* under the tree, and they'll love you forever.

Just kidding. Goths don't love anyone.**


Click here for full Grooveshark playlist goodness.

Happy Christmas -- the Cruxshadows
We Three Kings -- Rhea's Obsession
What Child is This -- Julia Kent
Nerotai Hazarurim -- Sofia, Run
Stille Nacht -- Autopsia

*I think clove cigarettes are no more. But Djarum still makes clove "mini cigars" that look exactly like their old clove cigarettes.

 **(before any goth-children out there send me hate mail, I used to be goth-ish back before it was cool. I was the only goth kid in my school. It was not fun most days. So go complain about my sense of humor and ribbing to your goth friends, because I'm pretty sure you have some. Me? I had a collection of darkwave music and a bunch of cats. And look how I turned out. Be thankful you have goth friends you bitch to about how ignorant of goth ways I really am.)

No comments:

Post a Comment